My personal blog of randomness, fandoms and my everyday life. I am 20, a Dance Instructor, an English Major/ History Minor, have a wonderful man by my side. I love comedy. I love Pin-up. I love different types of art. I love life and everything it offers, especially if it makes me smile or tugs at my heart strings. And... I am a Whovian! http://thisisourcalifornia.tumblr.com/
i found a threatening bookmark
THEY GAVE THIS TO ME IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
so tonight my philosophy professor had these nasty bruises all over her arms and she stopped mid-lecture to say “sorry you guys have to look at my bruised-up body, my friend brought a stripper pole over for thanksgiving and that shit is not easy. tip your strippers. tip your strippers well” and then immediately kept talking about philosophy
so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and
having curly hair is like playing a really scary guessing game where you don’t know what it’s going to do until it does it and the only way to fix it is to take another shower
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."